Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Movies

My life is so great.

Today was spent finishing up my packing (but it's all done! woohoo!) which was not so much fun, but it was necessary and...at least now it's over!  It feels really great to be done packing and now I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the week.  My mom and I then went for a nice walk downtown to take in some of the gorgeous sunshine that was there today.

Then, one of my good friends came over for supper.  She's leaving tomorrow to go home for the summer and it's quite possible that I won't get to see her again until September.  This is actually very sad, given that her and I are really good friends and really close.  So my mama made a totally delicious stir fry for the three of us and now we're watching some movies.

We just finished watching Hairspray  and then I think we're going to watch The King's Speech but we're just waiting for one of my roommates to get home from work so she can watch with us.  I saw it in theaters over Christmas but haven't seen it since and I am so freaking excited to watch it!  I'll let you know if it lives up to my memories.

Days until camp: 32
Movies watched this April: 5
Episodes of Friends watched this April: 8

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment