Saturday, April 23, 2011

Excited!

So I came home from work this afternoon and there was an older lady sitting on my front porch.  It was kind of weird; she was just sitting there, eating a salad.  I'm not gonna lie, it freaked me out a little bit.  I mean, she was just sitting there, on my front porch.  Weird.

Ahahah, I'm just kidding, it was my mom!!!  She flew in today to visit me and I am sooo excited!!!  I haven't seen her since I left in January and it was so great to see her again!!
Something you should know is that my mom and I are ridiculously close and, even though I chose to go to school half way across the country, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about/miss my mama.  It's silly how rarely I get to see her, given how close we are!

But anyway, she's here for eight days and next Sunday, we both fly back home together!  That means that this week will be very busy, with work and packing up my whole room and of course vacation/relaxing time (this is her vacation, after all!).  Basically, today was a great day and I am so super excited to spend some time with my mom.

Days until camp: 35
Movies watched this April: 3 (about to watch #4!)
Episodes of Friends watched this April: 8

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment