Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shoooorts

Fail.  It is exponentially harder to blog every day when I'm home.  I was only on my computer once yesterday, in the morning, and only very briefly.  Fortunately April is almost over, so then I won't have to feel guilty for missing a day or two.  Also, I'm fairly certain that, now that exams are over and people no longer need a reason to procrastinate, no one reads this.  Whatever.

So yesterday morning, my mom and I went and got our new passport pictures taken (I hate passport pictures-you aren't allowed to smile!  My picture looks nothing like me!) and went and submitted my application for my new passport.  I wish I could say I was going somewhere exciting this summer, that requires a passport, but really...I might have to go to the States for a couple days.  That's it.  Then I drove my mom to pick up her car, which was having some work done on it.  Then we went to Old Navy and I got four new pairs of shorts for the summer.  We also stopped at Chapters and I bought Being Nikki, the sequel to Airhead, by Meg Cabot.  The sequel to Being Nikki, Runaway comes out in a couple weeks, and I'm going to get that one too.

After we were done shopping, we went out for lunch at this place called Teriyaki House.  It's all-you-can-eat sushi for, like, twelve bucks.  Let's just say, we almost definitely ate our money's worth.  It was delicious, though.  I've been dreaming about it since last August, which was the last time I was there.

Books read this year: 20*
Days left until camp: 27

love <3

*This morning, I finished Teen Idol by Meg Cabot and I started Looking for Alaska by John Green.  I'll let you know what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment