Saturday, April 3, 2010

BEDA

I know I just posted a few hours ago. Is it possible that I am already addicted to blogging?! It starts so young these days!

Um, not quite. I just found something that I thought was pretty interesting. It's called Blog Every Day in April (BEDA). I think I'm going to do it. I didn't start this blog until the third, so the first and second of April simply don't count. I don't know how well I'm going to be able to do this, though. Like I said earlier, final exams are starting in just over a week. This means that some of my blogs might not even be full words; they might just be me cyber-yelling in frustration at myself that I didn't try harder in school throughout the whole year and waited until a week before my 50% final to learn the entire course. Oh, how I love my life. :

Anyway, I am going to try BEDA. Wish me luck!

love <3

P.S. My youtube channel is youtube.com/seanababy16 but don't bother looking there yet. I don't even get back home until April 25, so probably won't post anything until April 26ish. But I will try! I really will!! :):):)

P.P.S. Please subscribe! Even if you think I am just some airheaded wannabe with absolutely no life (I'm not. Just saying). But even if you don't like my first couple of blogs, you should subscribe. Maybe they'll get better as I start to understand this thing ;). Also, tell all your friends!!!! Thanks lovers/haters! :)

2 comments:

  1. Seana!
    I wish I knew about this BEDA thing BEFORE it was the fourth... and now I have a huge assignment to do for class tomorrow. awesome.

    I love blogs, so I'll def. sub to you! :)


    - Kristen Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks cutie!! I know I totally don't have time to BEDA, what with exams coming up. This could definitely get interesting! lol :)

    ReplyDelete