Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Glee glee glee glee (!!!!!!!!!)

Ten hours until Glee, ten hours until Glee, TEN HOURS UNTIL GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want today's post to be entirely focused on Glee.  However, in my time zone, Glee doesn't end until midnight, and then it wouldn't go up today, it would go up tomorrow.  And I am fighting all my urges to be antisocial and I'm not going to write while watching.  So instead, I am posting this little blurb to get you all very excited about Glee finally coming back to us, and once I have watched it tonight, I will post something very long discussuing all my thoughts about it.  Sound good?

Books read this year: 17
Exams left until summer: 5 (my first one is in two hours! Yikes!)

love <3

2 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGGGG. GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    .....i'm excited.

    ReplyDelete