Sunday, April 18, 2010

FACE! (I am GOD...)

I'm a terrible person. That might be an exagerration; we'll see. Over a year ago, I got a Twitter. At that time, most people had a Twitter, no big deal. I had it until probably late October/early November of this past year. Then I pulled a Miley Cyrus and deleted my account. I'm not sure why; I think I just stopped seeing the point of having one. So I deleted it, and frankly I didn't really miss it. Then, last night, I went and remade my account. I have no idea why. No idea. But I did. So now I'm back on Twitter. Follow me at twitter.com/seanababy16. Do it!!!
So a couple days ago, I mentioned the new collaboration channel, 5AwesomeCollegeGirls, that I am involved with. I said that it was going to start probably this week, because that's what I was told by Kourtney, the girl that I talked to. But, I haven't even talked to the other three girls, let alone have we all talked and started to figure out what we want to do and where we want to go with this. So I don't think we should start tomorrow. We might still, but I don't think it's the best idea. I think we should wait at least a week or two, and use that time for the five of us to talk and figure everything out. So if you're super excited for tomorrow to see the start of 5ACG, don't hold your breath.

Talked to Kourtney. She agrees, we need to work some stuff out before we start. So no collab channel tomorrow. :( Which is actually a good thing, because I still don't have a webcam and my digital camera still doesn't record noise. Good times.

So I found this video on youtube last night. I think I'm in love. Some of the shows I didn't watch, but a lot of them I did, and it made me really miss my childhood. Television and movies were just better in the 90s. Also, I don't know if you guys know anything about soul ages (the permanent age of your soul...sounds sketchy, I know) but I'm pretty mine is, like, 7. Not that I'm immature or just don't want to grow up or anything. My childhood was just a really good time, plus I love being around kids, and I tend to act kind of like a kid (again, not in an immature way) a lot of the time. Anyway, my soul age is seven or eight and I miss the 90s.

So funny story. As I mentioned yesterday, last night I went to a friends house for a while. It was a mid-exams/stress reliever/wanting to see everyone before they leave for the summer type of thing. So at one point, a bunch of people were playing Cranium, and I was doing the game show host role, reading all the challenges and questions and whatever. Someone challeneged me about something, and I said, "I am to this game as God is to the world!" In a room full of Christians. It was actually hilarious. I am the god of Cranium, OK? Deal with it!

So I just got off the phone with my mom, and at the end I realized that the next time I talk to her, it's going to be face-to-face!!  She gets here on Wednesday, and I could not be more excited!!  I haven't seen her in three and a half months, and it's killing me!!!  We are way too close to go this long without seeing each other!  But we're also staying here together for a couple days before we fly home and I am equally excited about that.  We're going to look at my new house for next year, doing lots of eating and shopping, climbing up Signal Hill (her idea...definitely not mine) and spending a day with one of my best friends Melissa in her hometown.  I am just so excited for the next week.  Plus, a week right now, I will be home with my mom and my dog and my car and my friends and lots and lots of other really great things.  I am so freaking excited to go home!!!  Don't get me wrong, I love it here, I love this city and this province and this school!  And being away from home for long periods of time doesn't bother me that much.  But really, there's nothing better than going home.

Books read this year: 17 (I actually have, like, 40 pages left of the book I'm currently reading.  I want to finish it so badly!!  Ahhhh, I hate exams.)
Exams left until summer: 2!

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment