Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Glee Debrief!

[SPOILER ALERT!!! This entire post is dedicated to the new episode of Glee.  If you haven't seen it yet and you plan on watching it and don't want it ruined, don't read this post until after you've seen it!]

I tried.  I actually tried so hard to fight all my natural urges to be antisocial.  I didn't want to write while watching Glee.  I wanted to watch, whilst being social, and then write about it once I was alone.  I failed.  It is about to start, and I am on my laptop with every intention of writing throughout the entire episode.  Biggest fail ever.

First, I have a confession.  Most of you probably guessed this, but I...am a Gleek in every sense of the word.  I have never actually referred to myself as a Gleek before, but it's the truth.  There's no point in hiding it now; you'll all find out as we go through the episode.

--I love Sue Sylvester.  I know she is pure evil, but she's also hilarious and just amazing to watch.  She is the perfect antagonist for this show.
--Finn and...Rachel? WTF?!  This relationship is doomed, I guarantee it.
--Will is hot. Just saying.
--Will and Emma are the best couple in the history of the world.  I was rooting for them for all of last season!  Ahhh!! I love them! :)
--Again: Will is so freaking sexy!
--Finn singing while playing basketball and walking around school seems very High School Musical.  Anyone else get that?
--No more Finna and Rachel!  Called it!
--Finn's face during Gives You Hell is hilarious!
--"If we don't place at regionals then Glee club is over." Ummm...if they lose and glee club is over and then Glee as a show would be over...this show is way too popular to be over after one season.  They aren't going to lose.  Just saying.
--Why is Rachel singing with one of the guys from Vocal Adrenaline?  Rachel!  Focus!
--Did anyone else notice that for the first part of the show they only showed Quinn from the shoulders up?  I wanna see her preggers belly!!!!!!!!!!!!
--Will and Emma are possibly too cute for words.  I want them in my life.
--Emma's a virgin?!  Holy new angle on the plot!
--"I met someone else!" "Do I know him? Is he bigger than me?" I love Finn a whole lot.
--Now Rachel is dating the VA guy?!  RACHEL!!! What the hell are you doing?!
--Vocal Adrenaline...what the hell?!  They are soo good, and their director is a bitch.
--WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hooking up with the VA director????  You're with Emma!!!!!  What are you doing?!?  You're a freaking idiot!!!  You're hot factor just decreased so much.  Now you're just a jerk.
--Tough love Rachel.  Tough love. "You can't kick me out!  Good luck winning without me!"  "Everyone is replaceable.  Even you."
--McKinley High Old Maid's Club! ahahah That's awesome.
--Terry and Emma?! Cat fight?!  Sadly, no.  But that would have been amazing.
--Also, Terry is a bitch.  So glad her and Will broke up, even though Will is a jerk.
--I don't trust Jesse.  Not even a little.  There's no way he doesn't have an alterior motive for dating Rachel.
--EMMA!!!!!!!!! Don't break up with Will!! Yes, he's a jerk, but you guys belong together!!!!! Gahh!!!
--No, Will, you're not good at being alone!  Which is why you should be with Emma!  Jezz Louise.
--Oh. Rachel broke up with Jesse.  Good.  He was not trustworthy.
--Rachel spent the entire fall trying to be with Finn, and now he wants to be with her again, and now she doesn't want him anymore?  Rachel!  Make up your mind woman!
--I want more Quinn!!!!! She was lacking from this episode.

I know this probably wasn't the best debrief of the episode.  I guess I'm not very good at writing reviews of shows while trying to watch them at the same time.  But I am so excited for next week's episode: Madonna!!  That should be amazing!

Books read this year: 17
Exams left until summer: 4

love <3

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that Rachel actually broke up with the vocal adrenaline guy, I thought she was just saying that so they wouldn't kick her out of glee club.

    ReplyDelete