Thursday, April 15, 2010

Collaboration!!!

So I just found out  about half an hour ago that I am going to be part of a youtube collaboration channel called 5AwesomeCollegeGirls.  It's like a spin-off of 5AwesomeGirls, 5AwesomeGuys, and all of that.  I am actually ridiculously excited about this!  Since I started watching 5AwesomeGirls last week, I really really wanted to do a collaberation channel like what they do, but I had no idea how to get something like that started.  Then I found out about 5ACG and they said they were looking for a couple other girls, and so I messaged them, and now here we are.  I know very little about how this is all going to work, but I'm still really excited about it!  I'll let you all know when we get it up and running and I hope you'll all subscribe and watch it, because I think it could be really good!

It is now much later.  I talked to a couple of the other girls involved with 5ACG and it looks like we're going to be getting it up and going either next week or the week after.  From what I can tell, the other girls all seem really nice, so hopefully this'll work out.  And really, what do I have to lose?  I was going to start posting youtube videos anyway, and I still will on my personal channel.  It's not like it's costing me anything and it's not like I'm going to be giving out tons of personal information.  I'm just collaborating with some other girls.  I'm pumped!  Goodness knows when I'll ever get to meet any of the other girls, as they all live in the States.  Oh well.

So I just got back from a pseudo girls night with my very good friend Sam and my roommate Katie.  We just went to the mall and spent money that none of us really had.  I really should have spent the entire time studying, but whatever, I needed a break.  Plus there's a point at which studying becomes counter-productive and I think I am nearly at that point.  Plus it was a really nice break just from all the stress of everything.  There's way too much going on in my life right now for me to even begin to deal with, and tonight, even for just a few hours, I was able to forget about most of it and that felt really great.  Seana is happy :)

Books read this year: 17
Exams left until summer: 4 (in 12 hours this will be 3, and in 19 it'll be 2. woot!)

love <3

1 comment:

  1. I love 5 awesome girls! I watch all their channels seperately though... so I guess I don't really watch five awesome girls.
    I also love five awesome gays! they're so funny! :)

    that sounds great great great, I'll be watching! :D

    ReplyDelete