Friday, April 16, 2010

negative b plus or minus the square root of b squared minus four a c divided by two b.

So I know I linked you guys to this video a couple days ago, but...oh my goodness.  I've probably watched it close to fifty times in the last three or four days, and each time it still has the same effect on me.  First of all, I love Jully Black.  I've always liked her, but now I love her.  And when Drake does his little rap thing, and then Nikki Yanofsky sings; I don't know why, but that part gives me chills every single time I see it.  Also, did anyone else notices that Justin Bieber looks kind of awkward when he's singing?  Like he's holding his body weirdly because he's so aware of the camera.  I don't know if I'm just seeing it because I don't really like him, or something, but he looks weird.

It is now later.  I just finished watching the first Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants movie (because, you know, I'm in the middle of reading the books, so why not watch the movies at the same time?! That's just who I am.) and holy smoly, I never realized what a sad movie it is!  I've seen it so many times, but I don't remember ever crying this much!  They were definitely worth it, though.

I also just watched the second movie.  I don't know if it's because I'm in the middle of the fourth book, and that's the one most of the movie is based on, but I noticed a lot of the movie is word-for-word from the book. Weird.  But not bad.  Just weird.  Most movies, that I've seen, at least, that are based on books follow the plot, but they rarely use actually dialogue from the books.  I enjoyed it though.

So today was pretty uneventful.  French exam this morning.  Pretty sure I aced it, but I was never really worried about it.  I've been speaking French since preschool.  Math...not so much.  Like I said before, it'll be a miracle if I pass that course, especially considering the exam is worth 60% of our mark and I don't think I even attempted to answer enough questions to pass, let alone getting the questions I tried right.  But we'll see.  Like I said a couple days ago, whatever happens, happens, and it's really not the end of the world.  Also, throughout the entire exam, I had this song stuck in my head.  Not the best when trying to concentrate on questions you don't know how to do.

Books read this year: 17
Exams left until summer: 2!

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment