Wednesday, April 21, 2010

:)

My mom's here!! Her flight landed nearly five and a half hours ago.  It is so nice to see her!  Three and a half months really is a long time.  We did some packing this afternoon, and now she's gone back to the hotal and I am spending the night with my friends, as our last night is res forever.  It never really hit me until today that this really is my last night is res.  I've lived here for two years, and I love it!  It's going to be weird living in a house next year, although I am really excited about it.  I know I definitely made the right decision.

So the concert last night was ridiculous.  There aren't even words.  I mean, I knew it was going to be good, but it was so much better than anything I could have expected.  I'm still kind of in shock of how good it was.  I mean, Hedley has been my favourite band for a good three or four years now, and getting to see them perform live has always been one of my dreams, and they did not disappoint.  Maybe, in the next couple of days, if I'm able to sort out my thoughts a little bit better as to how I really felt about it, I'll let you know.  But for now...completely amazing.

Books read this year: 18
Days until I'm home: 4
Days until camp: 34

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment