Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Blogger?

Hello blogging community. My name is Seana. (It's pronounced Shawna. It's Irish. Deal with it. :P) I'd like to say that I am new to the world of blogging, but that would be a lie. I have tried to make at least half a dozen blogs before now. They have all either been ridiculously lame, immature, pointless, or I just completely forgot that I even made them until about 15 minutes ago. Oops.

But this one is going to be different! I know it is! You know how I know? Because this time I care! Let me tell you a little story...

A couple days ago, one of my friends posted a youtube video to my Facebook wall. It was by someone named hayleyghoover. I'm sure most of you have heard of her. I hadn't. I'm not a big youtube-er. I don't dislike it, or anything! I just only ever really use it when I'm looking up specific videos. I'm not very good at finding just random videos. So anyway, my friend posted Hayley's latest video about things that annoy her. So I watched it. And I think I fell in love, just a little bit. I don't know what it was about this random girl that I liked so much. But there was just something about that video. So I subscribed to her, and went to look at all the videos she had posted. And I watched every single one of them. Took me a few hours, but I needed to procrastinate, and this did the trick. Then I saw she had a blog, so I went and read it. From the beginning. I'm not done, obviously. Girl writes a lot! But after watching all these videos, and reading all these blog posts, it got me thinking. Why couldn't I do this? I love to talk! Half the time it's nearly impossible to get me to shut up! And I can blog! And I'm the type of person where I don't care if no one cares what I have to say, I will talk anyway. Frankly, this will save my friends a lot of boredom, because if I have a vlog (video blog...I'm savvy, I know) then I can just say all the things that they don't want to listen to.

So, long story short, I am starting a blog here and a vlog on youtube. I have to wait a few weeks before I can start my vlog, though, because I don't have a webcam and my digital camera doesn't record sound (do not ask me why. I think it's dumb). But my mom has a digital camera that records sound, and then once I start working this summer and making money, I can buy a webcam! Wooo! I will try to post on here as often as I can. However, final exams are coming up in just over a week, so I will be spending most of my time studying/having a nervous break down. But whenever I need a break, I will try to be here!

Thanks for reading this! As soon as I have my youtube channel set up (I have no idea how long that would take) I will let you know the URL. Also, tell your friends!! Also, if anyone out here actually knows Hayley Hoover, I would love if you could tell her to read this. It would probably make my life!

Love,
Seana

P.S. The name of my blog is supposed to sound like Shenanigans, but with my name. Did I succeed? Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment