Monday, April 12, 2010

With unraveled embroidery and fraying hems...

I'm sad.  Tonight is the Blue Jays home opener at the Sky Dome (well the Rogers Center, but...really? it's the Sky Dome) and I really want to go. :(  I am a huge Blue Jays fan.  When people find this out about me, they're usually surpirsed, and I'm not really sure why.  I have been going to Blue Jays games since before I had any idea what baseball was.  Joe Carter is my all-time favourite player ever.  When Roy Halladay got traded in the fall, I cried.  I hate the Yankees with a passion.  I love the Blue Jays.  I want to go watch them play, right now. :(

It is now much later.  I wrote that this morning because I was feeling sad about missing the game live (and really, baseball on TV is not nearly as excited.  Anyone who's been to a major league baseball game understands) and I also just really didn't want to study.  So guess why I'm writing now?  Because I don't want to study!  My first exam is in  fifteen hours, and I'm not that worried, but I feel like maybe I should be.  I don't know.  My hardest exam isn't until Friday afternoon and I'm already stressing out about it.  Hard times.

So I saw the friend that I mentioned here and here at dining hall tonight.  I smiled and waved at her and she smiled and waved back and it didn't look sarcastic or fake or anything.  This leads me to two possible conclusions: a) she does not read this blog, or b) she read it and is not mad at me.  I don't know.  But, my dear, you know who you are, and if you're reading this, mad or not, please text me!  I really want to talk to you! Love you!! :)

So nothing of importance happened today.  I watched this video way more times than is probably healthy.  I don't even know this girl, I've never talked to her.  I just love this video.  I feel asleep last night with that song stuck in my head.  It is way too catchy.  If you don't subscribe to this channel, you should!  I just started watching their videos about a week ago and I love them.  Seriously.

Books read this year: 17*
Exams left until summer: 5

love <3

*For those of you following my fifty-book challenge, I finished Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood and am now starting the fourth and final book in this series, Forever in Blue.  Reading these books makes me want to watch the movies sooo badly, but, even though I own them, I know I don't have time to watch them, at least not until after Friday.  Argh! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment