Saturday, April 10, 2010

The most boring post in the history of the world.

I have nothing to write about.  Like, absolutely nothing.  Don't even bother reading past this sentence, because it's really not worth it.  I'm not kidding.

Apparently you don't listen to what I have to say.  I wasn't kidding.  I actually had the most boring day of my life.  I studied actually quite a bit for my earth science exam, which is on Tuesday.  I'm not sure if I should be worried or not.  I'm thinking not.  Actually, the only exam I'm worried about is math, which is on Friday.  The whole course pretty much is integrals and I don't get it.  Not even a little bit.  That's the only one I have genuine concerns about.  The rest of them...whatever.  I know I have to study, but I'm not worried.  This might be a bad thing.

Also, I am now sick.  This is the worst thing in the world.  Not being sick, but getting sick right before exams.  All I really have, though, is an extremely stuffed up nose and a kind of sore throat, but I don't have a cough or anything.  This could be much, much worse I'm sure.  I'm just not too pumped about being the kid who's sniffling through the entire exam and annoying everyone else.  I hate that person! lol

That is actually all I have to say.  I know, I'm boring.  Until exams are over, I'm going to be pretty boring.  And probably after that as well.  My life is not that exciting, I promise.  I'm pretty sure I just lost five of my seven readers.  Boo.

Books read this year: 16
Exams left until summer: 5

love <3

P.S.  If, by some chance, you're reading this and you go to MUN and you're in earth science 1000 with George Jenner, or whatever his name is, and you know the format of our exam, I would love to be informed!  Only if you're serious though...

No comments:

Post a Comment