Saturday, May 1, 2010

BEDM? ...yea right

I am the worst Blog Every Day in April blogger ever.  I genuinely tried to make it to the computer yesterday to blog something-anything!-for the last day of April.  But apparently, I was very busy yesterday.  I didn't even do that much, but I did not make it on the computer at all.  I'm very sorry.  I wish I could tell you that I've been doing really cool stuff this last week, and that's why I haven't been blogging every day, like I promised I would.  I really wish I could.  But, alas, I cannot.  This week has consisted of the kinds of things you do after being away for nearly four months: unpacking, pretending to unpack, dentist appointments, shopping, chiropractic appointments, babysitting the cutest kids in the entire world, sleeping a lot, hanging out with the cutest dog in the world.  I've barely even seen some of my friends!  And I have been home for almost six days!  There is something seriously wrong with this picture.  But I also leave again in three weeks for camp, and I won't be back until the end of August, so I have very little time do get lots of things done.

There is literally nothing else to talk about.  My dad decided to show us his extremelty jerk-y side again this week, but what else is new?!  Also, boys are idiots.  I feel like this needs to be emphasized rather strongly.  Anyone else agree?

Books read this year: 20
Days left until camp: 24

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment