Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I say this without one smidge of embarrassment: My mom is my best friend.  Her and I have been there for each other through everything.  After I was born, she quit her job and made her own business so she could work from home and always be there for me, and she has really lived up to this.  She was there for me for every single thing that has happened in my life.  She has always been amazingly supposrtive of everything I've done.  When I wanted to move halfway across the country for university, she never once tried to sway me towards a school closer to home; she wanted me to be happy, even if that meant only getting to see me three times a year.  I know that she would do anything for me, and I would do the same for her, without a doubt.  So today, and every day, Kerry Colleen Delaney, I love you! :)

Books read this year: 22
Days left until camp: 16

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment