Monday, August 29, 2011

Vent Sesh!

Do you ever have those days when you feel like no one hears anything you say?  Like, you open your mouth and words come out, but the people you're talking to just hear "Blah, blah, blah."  Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
That's what I feel like this session.  My campers are really great, most of the time, but listening is not their strong suit.  It feels like all the time, when I talk to them and ask them do to something (or not do something) they look right in my eyes, hear what I say, and then go and do the opposite of what I just said.  It's super annoying, very upsetting, and beyond disrespectful.  It's also one of my biggest pet peeves.
Sorry I'm venting, I just had a really bad evening with my girls and need to let it out.
I'm done now! How was your day? :)

Flights taken: 13

love <3

2 comments:

  1. What age group did you have? 12 year old girls are horrible for that. They can be a lot of fun with other things though! Also, a little vent sesh can be necessary to make it through sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're actually all 9 year olds, and for the most part they're pretty great. They just haven't quite mastered the respect thing, which sucks. Oh well, it's day 8, so it's almost over! :)

    ReplyDelete