Thursday, August 18, 2011

Race

I have to post early today, because we're leaving for our overnight camping trip after lunch and won't be back until tomorrow morning.
I'm doing the "staring at a blinking cursor" thing again.  I don't know why this month is so hard for me, but almost every day I struggle with what to blog about.  I want to blame camp, but it's not like I'm not busy every day.  I mean, we're always on the go, from when we get up at 7 am until the kids go to bed at 10 pm.  There is no shortage of things happening each day.*
Those of you who know me know I did NaNoWriMo last year (2010).  Well, I have *finally* started editing the novel I wrote.  I know it's been way too long, and I should have edited it months ago, but, well... once November was over, I had no motivation any more.  I mean, for thirty days, it was a race against the clock, but once December hit... no more race.
Anyway, I don't know why I'm telling you any of this, but the point is, I want to have my novel completely edited and done by...September 17!**  Will you guys keep me in check and make sure that actually happens?

Flights taken: 11

love <3

*Although, we do a lot of the same things every day.  And, I mean, I doubt a lot of you want to hear about the silly and ridiculous things my campers say/do every day.
**I picked that day because it's my dad's birthday.  And I thought it was a month from today but it's not.  I don't know what day it is, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment