Monday, August 22, 2011

Absolutely Nothing!

Today might have been one of the most relaxing days of my entire life.  I slept in, I hung out with the other counsellors before they left, I went to the mall for a little while, got some lunch, came back to the hotel and just hung out some more.  Other than my couple hours walking around the mall, I feel like I did next to nothing today.  Most people I know would hate to have a day so full of nothing, but I loved it.  I really need some time to relax and do nothing and catch up on my sleep.  There's only one session left of the summer and I really want it to be a great session.  I know that if I don't get the rest I need, I won't have all the energy I need to make this last session really great.  So, I am spending this break being a total loser and doing absolutely nothing, and I am more than OK with that.

Flights taken: 12

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment