Sunday, August 14, 2011

Compliment

Do you ever have those days when one person says one nice thing to you, and it makes you feel good for the whole day?  Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?
So this morning, at camp, we had open waterfront, and I was life guarding on a tubing boat.  So I'm walking with a group of kids towards the boat, so that they can go tubing.  One kid looks at me and asks who I am, and I respond with "I'm Boomer!"  Another kid then says, "Yea, she's the funny one!"
I'm the funny one!  A kid that I don't even know, have probably spent little to no time around, is referring to me as the funny one!  I have been on this confidence high all day just because some kid thinks I'm funny.
So today, I ask you all to say something nice, sincere, and genuine to someone.  Just give them--anyone--a real compliment.  You never know how much your nice words might affect someone!

Flights taken: 11

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment