Saturday, August 6, 2011

S'mores!

Sorry again about yesterday, all I wanted to do was go to bed and literally sleep for the rest of my life, that's how sick I felt.  I still feel a little under the weather, but that's camp for ya!

So two days ago, my campers and I went on our overnight camping.  Personally, overnight is my favourite part of camp, although few other people feel the same way.  Maybe it's because I've done so many in my life, and for extended periods of time, that it really doesn't bother me at all; I don't know.  The morning started off really rainy, but then it cleared up and, although it wasn't sunny, the afternoon was dry enough that it was manageable.  I don't even think I heard any campers complain, which, trust me, is definitely a first.  Anyway, the whole afternoon/evening was a ton of fun, lots of laughs were had, dozens of s'mores were eaten (but not all by the same person) and I had a legitimately really good day.

And then yesterday, as you know, we went to the beach.  I'm not gonna lie, it was an extremely long two days, which is probably a large part of the reason I feel so sick lately.  But fingers crossed I feel better soon!!

Flights taken: 11

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment