Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BEDA...Again!


So today is August third.  Just a normal day, right?  It’s a Wednesday, so that means that week is half over.  But otherwise, there’s nothing special about today…is there?
 
Actually, today is kind of special, at least for those of us who blog/vlog.  Today is the third day of Blog Every Day in August.  Those of you who have been around here a while will know that I am an active participant in Blog Every Day in April.  This past April, I decided that I wanted to try to do BEDA in August.  It’s a pretty huge challenge because I’m at camp and actually work 24/7; I get an hour off a day, but I hardly want to spend all that time on the Internet.  But I’ve decided that I’m going to try it anyway.  Some posts may be extremely rushed/incomplete/incomprehensible, but just go with it.  I am going to make it my absolute goal to post every single day this month.*
 
So, what’s new in Seana’s life?  Not that much.  I’m in the middle of editing a really fun video I made with some of the other counsellors, about camp** and such.  I also have a really cute vlog I want to make; hopefully I can record that ASAP and get in online.
 
There isn’t a whole lot else going on.  Today is day four (out of ten) of session five (out of seven), so we are pretty much just flying through the summer.  In just a month, I’ll be home and the whole summer will be over.  I really hate when things go by too quickly, as if you didn’t already know that.
Well, I think that’s all I’ve got for today.  As I said, a one-hour break really isn’t that long, so don’t be too disappointed by my blogs; I’m trying my best!

Flights taken this year: 11

love <3

*Not including the first two days, during which I wasn’t even entirely sure what month it was.
**Fair warning: nearly everything I talk about this month will be camp-related.

No comments:

Post a Comment