Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fun Fun Fuuuuuuuun

I have been staring at a blinking cursor for a good five minutes.  I legitimately have nothing to talk about.

Yesterday afternoon, after I posted, we were supposed to have open waterfront (swimming, tubing, sailing, kayaking) but it was really cold and rainy so they cancelled it.  Instead, we did arts & crafts, sports, spa, and dance.  I got to do dance all afternoon, which was actually so much fun.  With the first group, we made up a dance to Single Ladies, which was actually really fun to do.  Then with the second group, one of the other counsellors, Arriba, taught us all the dance to Hoedown Throwdown, by Miley Cyrus, and we did some limbo.  I thought, at first, that the afternoon was going to be so boring, but I actually ended up having so much fun!

Then last night, after supper, we had skit night.  We (the counsellors) do this one skit called As Fast As You Can, where there's a table with five boxes, and the kids have to lift up the boxes one at a time and say what's under them.  The joke is that, under the last box is someone's head.  Anyway, last night, I got to be the head, so that was fun too.  Basically I just had to scream at kids and scare them.  I loved it, so much actually.

I guess yesterday was actually a pretty fun day, minus the rain and lack of heat.  Either way, I can't really complain about any part of yesterday, it was pretty great.

Flights taken this year: 11

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment