Sunday, August 7, 2011

Small World

About an hour ago, I was checking my email (as I usually do on my break) and I noticed that I had way more emails from YouTube than I ever get...ever.  They were nearly all notifications from a username that I did not recognize.  After looking through them, I realized they were all comments from a camper who was here at camp last session.  Fortunately, I remember who she is, and I actually really liked her and miss her a lot.  Anyway, I just thought it was so funny that she found me on YouTube when I never even told her that I even had a YouTube account, or that that was something I did.  It just goes to show how small this world really is.

Yea, that's pretty much all I had to talk about today.  My break is nearly over, so I have to cut this super short.  I'm almost done working on a new video, hopefully it'll be up tomorrow!  I just have a couple more things to record, I'm going to go do those right now!

Flights taken: 11

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment