Saturday, August 27, 2011

Three Months

Three months ago today, I arrived at camp for the summer.  Three months ago.  This summer has gone by so quickly, I can't even believe it.  A week tomorrow I'll be home, summer and camp will be over, and it'll be almost time for school to start.  It literally just blows my mind that this summer is so close to being almost over, I can't even stand it.  I hate when things end, especially when I feel like they're ending before they should be.  Although I am starting to feel the effects of working all day every day for three months, I don't want to leave camp, and I really don't want to say goodbye to the other counsellors.  We've become like a big family and I truly love them.  This is going to suck.

Flights taken: 13

love <3

PS. Sorry this post was kind of short and depressing.  I've had a really long, kind of bad day and I'm just not feeling it right now.  I'll make up for it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment