Friday, August 12, 2011

Airports

Growing up, I was always that kid who loved everything that other people hated (or, alternatively, hated everything that other people loved).  And, I mean, not even really ridiculous things, but like...normal things.*
So today, I spent almost my whole day at the airport, and I realized something: I really love airports!  And I know that most people hate airports, because they tend to involve lots of waiting, and inconveniences and they are just, in general, bad news bears.  But I really love them!  I mean, when you're in one, you're usually either on your way to somewhere cool (which is never a bad thing!) or on your way home from somewhere cool (who doesn't love coming home?!).  Or, alternatively, if you aren't in an airport to travel, you're probably there to pick someone up, and who doesn't love airport reunions?!  Basically, the moral of the story is, I love airports, although I do completely understand why a lot of people don't like them.

Flights taken: 11

love <3

*As I was writing this, I was trying to think of an example--any example!  But I couldn't come up with one.  That doesn't make this story any less true, though.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on your side with this one Boomer! I love them and always have! I've been known to just go hang out at them once in a while, which is sad, I know, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete