Friday, August 5, 2011

Ocean

I feel sooo super sick right now, this probably won't be very long, nor will it make a whole lot of sense.  Oops.

Today, we took the campers to this ridiculously pretty beach about twenty minutes away from camp.  I'm sure I've mentioned it before, we go there all the time.  Anyway, I was standing in the water, just watching the kids, and I started thinking: how weird is the ocean?  I mean, let's look at tides: the water level just...moves.  All by itself.  Like, what?!  Some times during the day, the water is at one depth, and then, just hours later, the water is at an entirely different level.  What?!  Anyway, the ocean is just really cool and kind of blows my mind, but in the best way possible.  I always want to live near the ocean.

Flights taken: 11

love <3

PS. I just reread what I wrote and...I'm genuinely sorry.  I just have the worst headache ever and I can barely keep my eyes open.  Tomorrow will be better...I think!  Fingers crossed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment