Sunday, October 31, 2010

NaNoWriMo

So midnight tonight is the start of NaNoWriMo, also known as the beginning of my hibernation.  For those of you who don't know what NaNoWriMo is, it is National Novel Writing Month, and basically the objective is to write 50 000 words in thirty days (I made a video about it here. Watch it and leave comments/video responses!).

I know I'm pretty crazy for attempting to do this.  But I love writing, and I've been told I'm pretty good at it, so I figure, why not?  It's something fun to do, and it's a good way to really set a goal and make myself write.  Even if I don't get to 50 000 words, I can still say I tried, and I can still say I wrote however many words I get to.  But, just so you guys know, I probably won't be blogging as much this next month, because I will be very busy writing a novel.  I'll try to post sometimes, because if nothing else, it'll be good when I have writer's block, or I just need a break from my novel.  If you guys could give me some encouragement throughout this month, as I do something really crazy, that would be great!  You're all awesome!

High: I got to go to a friend's house for a really yummy supper and some great socializing with friends.
Low: it is seriously cold here!  I mean, I know it's almost November, but still!  It was kind of warm this week, but today felt like the middle of winter!
Thankful: that I have the time to attempt to write a novel!

Books read this year: 39 (I am less than 50 pages away from finishing number 40.  NaNoWriMo will not be the reason I don't finish my book challenge!)

love <3

P.S.  As I mentioned above, I have started vlogging as well!  In this past week, I have posted two videos on youtube and I would really appreciate it if you guys checked them out, and left some comments or something.  My channel is www.youtube.com/seanababy16 Thanks darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment