Monday, October 25, 2010

Your Turn!

At the end of my last post, I asked you guys to leave a comment, telling me that you read my blog.  It was mostly geared towards the people I actually know, although I would genuinely love to know if you stumbled upon this blog and continue to read it! (That sounded really awkward...hopefully you know what I mean!)

One thing I really don't want this blog to be about is just a day-to-day "and then I did this, and then I did this, and then this happened" type of thing, because that's kind of boring.  My life isn't that exciting.  I like having specific things to discuss in my blog, whether it's something in my life, something in the news, that kind of stuff.  But I like being able to discuss things.

But not that many things happen in my life that I could discuss, and some of the things that happen, I think other people would find extremely boring.  So now it's your turn.  In the comments, I want you guys to tell me things you would like me to discuss or comment on in the near future.  It could be anything, from my favourite TV shows, to how I feel about some issue in the news, to pretty much anything.  Be creative, and tell me what you want to see.  You guys are the ones reading this blog, not me, so I want to write about things that you want to read about!  Leave a comment, I will try to use as many ideas as I can, though it might take a while to get through them.*

High: I went to the dollar store tonight and got almost all the pieces for my Halloween costume.  It's going to be epic!
Low: I have a lot of school stuff this week (mid-terms, assignments, labs, quizzes) and it's kind of stressing me out.
Thankful: that we're getting a new fridge tomorrow, because ours currently isn't working!

Books read this year: 39 (I'm starting to get nervous I won't get to 50, especially with NaNoWriMo starting next week!)

love <3

*This sentence totally makes it sound like I think there's going to be hundreds of suggestions, which I highly doubt, as I think...six people read this blog.  I just meant that I'm busy, and don't have time to blog every day.

1 comment:

  1. You should blog about Glee quotes because we all know that you and I would have been McKinley High's fav students if we went there.

    ReplyDelete