Wednesday, September 8, 2010

first day!

I so do not have a lot of time to be posting this, so I apologize in advance!  I just moved into my new house yesterday, but we don't have Internet yet, so even though I wanted to write something yesterday (instead of unpacking!) I could not.  I was very sad.

I have a question: how do I have so much stuff?  It's a rhetorical question, but really.  I'm just starting my third year at MUN, but you would think I'd been living here for at least ten years, with all the stuff I have!  I tried to unpack yesterday, I really did.  It did not go well.  Kay, but I need to pick up some shelves this weekend.  So there's no point unpacking the stuff that's going to go on the shelves, just to move it again.  Probably could have unpacked my clothes, though...Oops... :)

High: moving into my new house, and seeing some of my Newfie friends again!
Low: school.
Thankful: that I made it to Newfoundland safely, and that I have a place to live!

Books read this year: 36

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment