Thursday, September 16, 2010

61!

So, I don't know if anyone was paying attention, but if you were, you might have noticed that I just posted three blogs within an hour.  I wish I could say it was because I'm just the most amazing blogger ever, and I can just sit at my desk and these amazing thoughts just flow from the tips of my fingers and onto the keyboard.  Yea, I wish.  Actually, what happened was that we didn't have Internet at our house until today, so even though I've been able to use the computers at school to go on the Internet and check my email and stuff, I didn't really want to use up the little time I had to blog.  Plus, when I feel like I have to blog, without any ideas about what I want to write about, things usually end poorly.  So I was typing up my blogs in Word on my laptop when I was at home, and then copy and pasted all of them today and posted them.  So that is why my archive will say I posted four times today.

So tomorrow is Friday.  Tomorrow is actually my dad's birthday!  I have to make sure not to forget about that.  He's turning 61.  61!!!  Can you believe that?!  Well, you actually probably can, as I'm fairly certain that no one who reads this blog has ever actually met my father.  He was 40 when I was born, and as I'm turning 21 (in 4 months exactly! wow!), it makes sense that he's 61.  Yea, my parents were both pretty old when they had me.  They had both been married to other people before they married each other, so I guess that explains it.

I have no idea why I was just talking about my parents' love lives.  Anyway...

High: that we got Internet!!!!!  And that it was actually sunny, and warm, for the whole day today!
Low: I don't think I have a low today...
Thankful: for the Internet. (that was super lame, I'm sorry.  I'll think of something really amazing for next time)

Books read this year: 37

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment