Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Year's Resolution--Update!

[Note: This was written on Sunday, September 12]

As some of you may know, one of my New Year’s resolutions this year was to read 50 books before the end of the year. I am currently in the middle of number 37, but I thought you guys might like to know what books I’ve read so far.

16. The Second Summer of the Sisterhood
17. Girls in Pants
18. Forever in Blue
19. Crow Lake
20. Teen Idol
21. Looking for Alaska
22. Sloppy Firsts
23. Second Helpings
24. Charmed Thirds
25. Fourth Comings
26. Being Nikki
27. Runaway
28. Angels Watching Over Me
29. Lifted Up by Angels
30. Until Angels Close My Eyes
31. All-American Girl
32. Gossip Girl
33. You Know You Love Me*
34. All I Want is Everything*
35. Because I’m Worth It*
36. I Like It Like That*
37. It Had To Be You*

So those are the books that I’ve read so far this year. I still have 13 books left to read, which I don’t think will be a problem at all. I still want to reread all four Twilight books, which I haven’t read in two years. I also want to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. One of my good friends this summer was reading it and she told me I should read it. It also has a sequel, I’m not sure what it’s called, but I want to read it as well.

High: I got to talk to my mom today for the first time since I left. We had a lovely hour-long conversation.
Low: that I didn’t even leave the house because, guess what, it’s still raining. I hope it stops tomorrow!
Thankful: that the five of us who live here get along so well together.

Books read this year: 37

love <3

*These are all books in the Gossip Girl series.

No comments:

Post a Comment