Thursday, September 16, 2010

internet!

[Note: This was written on Wednesday, September 15]

Today is our last day without Internet! This time tomorrow we will have Internet in our house!! I can’t wait to not have to go to the library just to check my email and stuff. I mean, I know it’s not the end of the world, not having Internet at home. But it really is such a huge convenience to be able to go on the Internet whenever I want.

So other than the ridiculously exciting news that we’re finally going to get Internet, not much else is new. I’ve now been living in this house for over a week, and I’m having a pretty good time. Even though I was really unsure about living in res again or moving off campus, I’m really happy with my decision. When I went to visit res on the weekend, I realized that I could not see myself living there again, for a third year. I mean, I had two really great years there, but it was time to move out. Plus, I’m really happy with my house and the girls I live with. Right choice: Seana.

High: I saw actual blue sky today. Blue sky! And it was there for…five minutes!
Low: that for, like, the seventh day in a row, it rained today.
Thankful: that, not only am I starting assignments weeks before they're due, I actually know how to do them!

Books read this year: 37

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment