Wednesday, August 11, 2010

really...really happy :)

I miss blogging.  Although I love my job (almost) more than I love chocolate, I dislike the severe lack of time off I have each day in which to blog.  So many of the blogs I follow are doing Blog Every Day August, and I am so genuinely happy right now that I would love to be able to talk about all of my days with the cyberworld.  Boo.  But I am going to try and write as often as I can this month.  We're only a third of the way in.  I've got time to catch up!

Unfortunately, I don't have much time tonight to really start my in-depth August blogging.  But I would like to introduce something that I'm going to start doing at the end of each blog.  Every night with the campers, we do a debrief, where we talk about the day and stuff.  There are several different activities we do, but one of my favourites is High, Low, and Thankful.  It's pretty self-explanatory:  your favourite part of the day, your least favourite, and something you're thankful for.*  So here goes:

High: that I finally got to spend an entire day being co-counsellors with Buzz, after waiting two months for the opportunity to work together.
Low: that I still feel kind of sick, and that it was way too windy and cold to have a lot of fun at the beach.
Thankful: that the worst thing in my life at the moment is a sore throat.

Books read this year: 34 (I think...yikes!)

love <3

*I encourage you, in the comments, to tell me what your high, low and thankful for the day is!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's only 9:04 AM here, so I'm going to do my high and low from yesterday! :)

    High: Getting to see my (not-so)little brother perform his dinner theater last night. Food was awesome, show was awesome, and I was so happy to see him doing something he loves without anybody holding him back.
    Low: I was really sleepy all day yesterday, which put me in a really lazy mood.
    Thankful: That my parents bought tickets for Brandon and I to see Joshua's show.:)

    ReplyDelete