Tuesday, August 17, 2010

chocolate milk!

A few minutes ago, I had my first glass of chocolate milk since I was home May.  It was so beyond excellent.  I usually drink several glasses of chocolate milk every day, and I've gone over two and a half months without any!  I'm not sure how I survived! lol

Today was a great day!  I'm on break, so I got to sleep in, but I ended up waking up at 9 this morning to say goodbye to one of the counsellors who left early.  I am so in denial about camp ending.  Two counsellors have left in the past two days, and I refuse to believe that camp is really almost over.  In thirteen days I'll be home, but I refuse to accept that.  It's actually pathetic!

After Shiver left, I hung out for a bit, did some computer stuff, watched some TV, just hung out.  Then a few of us went swimming, but the tide was really low, so it was super shallow!  It was pretty fun though.  Then we had a really delicious lunch (tuna sandwiches!) and did some more hanging out.  Then a few of us went outside and played a game called BananaGrams, which is kind of like Scrabble but different.  It's fun but I'm not very good at it.  But it was still really fun.  We just hung out outside, talking and having fun.  After that, a bunch of people left for a town about 45 minutes away to go see a movie and the rest of us biked to the nearest town to get some food for supper, because camp food epically sucks.  It took about 15 or 20 minutes to bike there.  It was so much fun!  There were five of us that went.  When we got back we all went for a swim because we were all so sweaty and gross.  The tide was really high this time, so we got a jump off the dock and stuff.  Then we went and showered and then ate some of the food we had bought.  It tasted so good after such an extensive night with no food.  Now I'm watching Degrassi and doing this.  After this I'm going to read and then go to bed.  I'm super lame, I know!

High: spending the whole day relaxing and having fun with people I love.
Low: mosquitos!  And realizing that, in 13 very short days, I'll be home and won't see some of these people ever again.
Thankful: that I have the time off to relax!

Books read this year: 34

love <3

P.S.  Since my last blog, I have been using livestrong.com religiously to track what I eat and how much exercise I do.  I feel amazing!  I have sooo much more energy, it's crazy!  I'm very happy!  I just hope all of this lasts past camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment