Friday, July 30, 2010

August (almost)?! Already?!

Hey friends.  Sorry I've been MIA for a while.  I have a pretty intense job where I don't get much time off, and the time I do get off, I use to sleep.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my job, but it's not a nine-to-five type of deal.  It's a 24/7 for ten days type of deal.

So what's new in my world?  Well, today is day five of session five.  We only have two more sessions left. How is that possible?!  It completely blows my mind how quickly the summer is going.  I've been here for almost 70 days!  It feels like I just got here a couple weeks ago!  Part of me is kind of happy about how fast some things are going, but a bigger part of me so doesn't want the summer to end!  I absolutely love the other people I work with and I seriously can't imagine leaving and not seeing some of them ever again!  I don't want that to happen!!

So this session I have an english cabin again!  I've been with french the last two sessions, and it was great, my french got so much better.  But it's so much more convenient to have english kids.  When I had a french cabin, when I wanted to say something, I had to figure it out and then translate it in my mind before I could say it.  Now when I want to say something, I can just say it!  Imagine that! haha

Books read this year: 32

love <3

P.S.  My co-counsellors so far this summer have been Shine, Whisper, Oups!, Gooby, and now Sage.  I'm really happy the way things have worked out for me so far.  Some people have been better to work with than others, but I have had a really great summer and I honestly can't complain! :)

P.P.S.  I know a lot of people are doing Blog Every Day August, and I would love to do that as well, but with my job, I can rarely guarantee that I'll actually be able to get on a computer and have time to blog every day.  I will try my best to blog as often as I can, but you understand why that isn't always possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment