Saturday, December 4, 2010

Feliz Navidad!

Hola, muchachos! Como esta?
(I don't speak Spanish...I'm just a faker)

How's it going, my friends?  Tell me about your lives!
Things are going pretty good for me.  Yesterday was the last day of classes for this semester, which makes me happier than you can imagine!  Unfortunately that means that exams are going to start in a few days, but it also means that in twelve days I will be home, with my family, for Christmas!

Christmas is a really big deal for me.  I mean, I know it's a really big deal for most people, but for me...I don't know, there's just something about it.  I guess it's because I'm really close to my extended family, and the family friends that I consider family, but I don't really get to see them very often.  I mean, for the last few years, I am rarely ever home, where I grew up, so when I do get to go home, like at Christmas, it's a really big deal.  Like, I know that for pretty much every day of the three weeks that I'm home, I'll probably be doing something with my family, whether it's just my mom, or my whole extended family.  I mean, going home is so much fun, and I love it, but relaxing? ...Not so much.  Pretty much every single day will be go, go, go, which is great!  But after exams, and a killer semester, all I really want to do is sleep a lot, relax, and get myself ready for the next semester.  But, other than the ability to go to bed as early as I want and not have anyone make fun of me, there will be little to no time for relaxing.

I just reread what I wrote...wow, that was all over the place!  Can you tell I'm multitasking?!  But so is the life of a university student five days before the beginning of finals.

In other news, I am still posting vlogs on my youtube channel.  They aren't happening as regularly as I would like, but I just put one up this week, and I think I'll film another tomorrow to post within the week.  Make sure you guys check out my channel, watch my videos, and subscribe, if you want to!

High: in only 285 hours, I will be on an airplane, on my way home!
Low: this afternoon, I made a rough study schedule for the next 12 days, and I got the dates of two of my exams wrong, and forgot to schedule in when I have to work, so therefore had to redo the schedule twice.  It was bad.
Thankful: 12 days, 12 days, 12 days!!!!!!!!


Books read this year: 45
Exams left until Christmas: 5
Days until Christmas: 21

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment