Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No...More...Studies!

So you know when you've been working really hard at something, and it's been taking all your time and energy, and you've just been super stressed about it, and it feels like it's never going to end...but then it does?  You know the feeling you get when you are finally finished with whatever has been stressing you out?  That really calm feeling, like you have nothing to worry about anymore, and things are just going great in your life?  Do you know what I'm talking about?  Yea, I don't.

This morning I wrote my third of five exams.  sjkehtiuawhytauegh.  That's how I feel about exams.  Especially because it seems like so many people I know are already done!  I know that that means they probably had four exams in four days, or whatever, but still.  That doesn't make me feel any better about only being just over half done!

In other news, I will be on an airplane, on my way home, in a mere 52 hours.  Holy man, am I ever excited for that!  It just does not feel right for it to be Christmas and to not be home.  I mean, Christmas isn't for another 11 days, and I don't think I've actually missed anything yet, but I still want to go home, really badly.

Can you tell I'm procrastinating right now?  I have two exams and two days left, but unfortunately...I'm kind of studied out.  I don't want to study!!  You can't make me!!! (I'm going...)

High: finally finishing math! (...for now)
Low: still have stats and chem left...yikes!
Thankful: that I'm going home in two days!

Books read this year: 46
Exams left until Christmas break: 2
Days until Christmas: 11

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment