Monday, December 20, 2010

Pure Relaxation :)

You know what the crazy thing about time is?  It always moves forward!  And it never stops!

OK, I know what you're saying: Um, duh!  But you know how when you're anticipating something it seems like time slows down and takes four times longer than it should to happen?  Or when you're dreading something, it happens that much sooner?  Well, surprise, both things take the exact same amount of time!  Case in point: I am done exams, and done the semester from hell.  I am also home, in the house I grew up in, for three weeks for Christmas break.

I finished exams and flew home on Thursday (four days ago).  And talk about a crazy day!  I had my stats exam at 9 in the morning, and then my chem exam (my last exam!) at noon.  That exam ended at 2:30, after which I had to run home, finish packing, finish cleaning my room, and then haul ass to the airport, because I had a flight that left at 5:30.  Talk about a hectic day!  How I didn't miss my flight is still a mystery to me.  Of course, as soon as I sat down on that airplane...wow, what a great feeling of relief!

Since I got home, I have basically watched a lot of Christmas movies, lied around doing nothing, done some Christmas shopping and...not a whole heck of a lot else!  And it just feels so great, after a terrible semester, to be able to lie around all day doing nothing, and not feel guilty about it!  For my biggest stress to be Christmas shopping and not a damn thing else!  I love no school. :)

High: today I finished all my shopping for my dad, and I only have a few things left to buy for my mom, and then I'm done!
Low: all the crowds and traffic today.  It's the middle of the day on Monday! Don't people work anymore?!
Thankful: that I can buy some great gifts for the people I love. :)

Books read this year: 46 (I am so close to being done number 47! I've still got 11 days left!)
Days until Christmas: 5!

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment