Monday, November 15, 2010

Title?!

Readers, I need your help!  I am slightly over half done my novel and it needs a title!  My novel is about a group of friends, and suddenly the main character, Paul, leaves, without telling anyone that he's going to leave or where he's going or why; the whole novel is written in the form of letters, that Paul is writing to his friends, and that they're writing to him, about the things that happen while he's gone.
So if anyone has any good ideas for a title for my novel, please let me know!  I need some of your creative energy, my lovely readers!  I believe in you!

High: realizing I only have three weeks left of classes!
Low: this coming week might be the worst week of my life: four midterms, four assignments, and a lab.
Thankful:  for my novel. :)

Books read this year: 40

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment