Thursday, September 22, 2011

Have to Blog!

I spent pretty much all day sitting on my couch, doing pretty much nothing (read: procrastinating).  As I was walking from my room to my couch, to continue doing nothing, I had this sudden urge to blog.  I'm not sure what I should blog about, as my life is beyond boring, but I still feel like I need to blog.

So...tell me about your lives!  I feel like this blog is always all about me, me, me.  I hardly ever hear from you guys.  So now it's your turn!  Tell me something interesting about yourself.  Tell me how your September has been, and then tell me something about yourself that I don't already know!  If you are reading this blog, you have to leave a comment, telling me these things!*

Yea...that's all I got.  I really, really wanted to blog tonight, but I genuinely have absolutely nothing to talk about.  It's only the second full week of school and I'm already insanely busy, between school, work, and attempting to have something that resembles a social life.  I'm also vlogging here and here, so you should probably also head over there and check it out.

Well, that's all the babbling I can do!  I'll see you guys around some time :)

Flights taken: 17

love<3

*Obviously you don't have to do anything, but it would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment