Sunday, January 23, 2011

Surprisingly Eventful

I've been wanting to post something for a few days now, and I would come to the New Post page, and just stare at the blinking cursor for...half an hour, then close the page and leave.  I felt like I had nothing to really say, and that nothing has really happened lately.  Which is ridiculous, because so much has happened!  From just the most basic mundane things (starting another semester of school, starting my new job as a lifeguard/swimming instructor at my school's pool) to the slightly more exciting stuff (a new video on my youtube channel, plus the first week of our great new youtube collab channel) to the very exciting milestones (last Sunday was my 21st birthday, and it was a blast!!  Let's just say there was a limo, some champagne, and an amazing amount of fun!).

Do you guys ever have weeks like that?  Weeks where nothing really big or major has happened and you kind of feel like it has just been normal and unexciting and nothing has really happened, but then you look back on it and lots of things have happened!  Maybe I'm not making any sense, or maybe you totally get what I'm saying.  Either way, the last two and a half weeks had seemed rather uneventful to me (except for my birthday, of course!) but looking back on it...uneventful is not the right word at all.

I want to just go back to the new youtube project that I'm part of.  I mentioned it way back in April, when I first knew that I was going to be involved in it, but now it's really happening.  This past week was our first week of the channel.  Basically, there's five of us and we each of our own assigned day of the week, from Monday to Friday (I'm Thursday).  On our assigned day we post a video.  Most weeks will probably have some sort of theme or something that ties all our videos together.  It's really fun, because three of the girls (Olivia, Kourtney, and Sam) are from the US (Illinois, I think) and the other girl (Elle) is in London.  It's really cool that we're all kind of far apart from each other.  It's really fun getting to know each other.  And, I mean, it would be really great if lots of other people watched our videos but, really, this is for us, and I think we'll keep doing it no matter how many subscribers we get.  It's just a really fun exciting new aspect of my life and I'm really excited about it!

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment