Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tata 2012

Remember that time that it was already September second and I have no idea where the summer went? Oh yea, that's right now.
I am actually completely shocked at how quickly the last four months went by.  They were so busy, so filled with camp, fun, friends, kids, laughs, sunburns, bug bites, salt water, and one of the best times of my life.  I cannot put into words how amazing this summer was for me.  Between the campers who's lives I tried to change, the co-counsellors who kept me sane, and everyone who changed my life... I think I'm in denial about this summer being for real over.  I keep thinking it's time to go back.  I fly back to St John's the day after tomorrow, and start school the next day and work at the pool the day after.  It just doesn't seem real.  I feel like I should be flying back to camp.  This is just a little break, a few days off to rest and relax.  This isn't the end.  It can't be.









I dedicate this post, and the next nine months of my life to: Nico, Curtis, K3, RJ, Aidan, Ronnie, and Sean; Jade, Julie, Zoe, Kathleen, Josianne, and Daphne; Karolan, Karlanne, Jenny, Janie, Sarah, Sarah-Jane, Jade and Kelly; Joe, LouLou, Oceanne, BiiBiie, Emma, Manu, Caro, and Van; Camille, Christina, Jessica, Kassandra, Biancka, Alison, Angelique, and Megane; Alicia, Alissa, Emma, Sara, Raven, Skylar, Gracie, and Tiffany; Captain, Pixie, Blink, Twix, Tigre, Swipe, and Teslin.
That is just a start to all the amazing people who have had a huge impact on my life this summer. I love you Tatamagouche. You'll forever hold a special place in my heart. <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment