Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Camp Day!

I don't know how many people know this, but this summer I am working with the Tim Horton Children's Foundation as a camp counsellor at one of their camps.  So today was the annual Camp Day, where sales from every single coffee sold at every single Tim Hortons in the world go towards the foundation, to help send kids to camp.  Because we're working for the foundation, all the counsellors spent today going to various Tim Hortons stores and trying to encourage people to buy a coffee and/or make a donation.  My group made it to four different stores over the course of the day.  In the morning it was really cold, but then it warmed up nicely and ended up being really sunny.  I actually had so much fun today!  I got to stand on the side of the road, wave posters, scream, and try to get people to come to the store.  I got really into it, I'm not going to lie.  It was a really good day. :)

Books read this year: 25

love <3

P.S.  I don't have a lot of computer time, as there are at least twenty other people who need to use this computer.  This means that I don't have time to write all about the week that I've been here.  I will tell you that I am having the time of my life, and I could not be happier.  When I have a chance, I will give you more detail, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment